- The Veil of Dreams at SPRING/BREAK Art Show, March 3rd – 7th, NYC (Room 4129)
- World Made by Hand at Andrew Edlin Gallery February 7th to March 20th, NYC
- Language of the Birds, 80 WSE Gallery, NYC, curated by Pam Grossman
- The Veil of Dreams, with Jesse Bransford, IDIO Gallery, Brooklyn NY, July 11th to August 11th, 2015, curated by Lynn Maliszewski
- Lesser Deities of Summer, Curatorial with Kari Adelaide/The Sphinx, Underdonk, Brooklyn NY, August 14th to September 6th 2015 (more info soon)
- True Corpus, Galerie Jan Dhaese, May 17 -June 22 2015 (solo exhibition)
- The Veil of Dreams, Fulgur Esoterica, blog project.
- Review of Through Every Leaf, Eyes Toward the Dove (Katy Diamond Hamer)
- Review of Through Every Leaf, ArtFuse (Daniel Gauss)
- Review of Through Every Leaf, Huffington Post (Peter Frank)
- Article on Home Studio: Art F City ( David Matorin)
- Article on The Nebula Series: Huffington Post Arts (Liz Insogna)
- Review of That Sinking Sense of Wonder in WagMag (Enrico Gomez)
- Interview on Art Fag City (Paddy Johnson).
- Review of Take-Out in New York Times (Holland Cotter).